For sale is this Bradley and Hubbard brass double inkwell. Marked on the bottom with B&H. Bradley and Hubbard formed in CT in 1852 and officially became known as Bradley & Hubbard in 1854 and stayed in business until 1940 when it was sold to the Parker Co. This inkwell stands about 4 3/4″ to the top of the antlers and is 9″ in length at the feet. A fine depiction of a stag leaping over a fence being chased by hounds. In great condition with very minimal wear, original inkwells and letter opener.